Here's a quick peek at the latest progress for the Trex Mech project. I've attached the 2 bedrolls I created in a previous post. You can see the resin cast belt buckles and the nicely painted straps. I used Leukoplast elastic adhesive tape which is a rubberised fabric tape meant for first aid purposes. The fabric pattern is an excellent representation of webbing material in 1/6 scale. Of course I had to paint and weather it first.
You can see that I've also added some extra gear around the bedrolls. These are loose WW2 German 1/6 scale accessories - a gasmask canister, bread bag and mess tin. I've attached them temporarily to see how it would look, I still have to paint these guys.