Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Few Magical Clicks

Woohoo, after several years of hard work, Singapore finally gets to see the fruits of our labor! George Lucas' The Clone Wars TV series is finally showing on Singapore MediaCorp's Channel 5. The first episode will be aired at 9pm on the 6th of December.
But I'm a tad pi**ed off. Yesterday I saw a piece of video clip which aired in the local TV channel. If media is the source of infallible truth, then my job is reduced to nothing more than just performing a few magical clicks of the mouse. It seems that I'm over paid for spending more than 8 hours a day for the past 3 years just doing a few magical clicks here and there. I wonder how our accountants can justify the budget for the entry under magical key clickers. I need to get my name card reprinted and a new t-shirt made. Grrr, if I see that Mr. DL, I'll give him a few magical clicks he won't forget.
Oh well, enough b****ing. I hope you guys enjoy the show!

No comments: