Spent the weekend detailing the forward gun tub and bridge area. The pictures show some of the details I added and what I used.
I also added some detail to the .50 cal machine guns in the form of solenoid blocks, triggers, and beefed up the cocking handle with some wire insulation. I also drilled out the flash suppressors. Unfortunately I don't have photos of those yet. I'm painting the guns separately that's why I used some Tamiya tape to mask the mounting surfaces. The rigging is making me a bit disappointed. I'd pull the string taut before gluing the joints. After which I thought I'd strengthen it by applying diluted white glue, but for some reason, this caused a sag, something I was making a point to avoid.