Monday, April 26, 2010
Bazooka Joe 3
I've really wanted to get this one done, and I've managed to get some good progress this weekend.
Starting with the base:
I mixed some celluclay with white glue and acrylic paint, plopped that on top of a styrofoam slope. A dragon king tiger drive sprocket, road wheel and spare track was buried along with some sand, pebbles and the bristles from a cheap paintbrush. (see above)
Paint technique is based of Calvin Tan's method. http://zyclyon.blogspot.com/
I spray painted with flat black and drybrushed white oil paint on top. I started painting the tank parts with vallejo paint followed by the groundwork. Now all it needs is some drybrushing and a dusting of pigments which will be done once the figure is in place.