So here's head number 3. Again done with sculpey firm, this time, without the epoxyputty or beads inside. The image above shows how far I sculpted before the first bake and also the final result after adding details and baking again. This time no problems with cracking whatsoever. The result with this attempt was decent. I felt I achieved the following things:
1.) The face should look feminine.
2.) It shouldn't look too caucasian, a mixed racial look would be preferred.
So although I was not able to hit the mark in terms of look, I felt the head was usable. That is until I compared it to the Krote Mechanic. Head no. 3 felt small and under scale. The scale issue is not so obvious in the photo but was quite severe in reality so I decided to embark on head no. 4 This time, not only would I sculpt a larger head, I would also try a different approach to sculpting the head.