Friday, December 18, 2020

2020 Year end, what a year!

 Well, it's December 2020; what a wild year it has been. I hope that you and your loved ones are well. Hang in there, better days are coming. I guess for most modellers, this stay home year has given us an excuse to build more models. Such is the case for me, and am happy to get a few finished this year. I'll post pictures soon. In the meantime, I wanted to share this link:

https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/profile/18229-andy-moore/content/page/4/&type=forums_topic

It's a link to britmodeller forum listing topics from a very prolific and competent modeler named Andy Moore. I don't know him personally but heard about him from an episode of Plastic Posse Podcast. His repertoire of models exhibits a wide range of genre and all feature exquisite build and finish. Not to mention the excellent quality of photos to show off this craftsmanship. Bravo Andy! I find it all very inspiring.

No comments: