Saturday, April 28, 2012

Supa Jeep

Here's an early look at the Jeep Super Detail set as used on the new Dragon Jeep. A couple of items not in the photos but will be in the final set is the American BC-659 field radio and it's mounting for the jeep. This photoetch set is scaled at 1/72 scale and will fit the Academy and Airfix jeeps. In fact the Dragon jeep is undersized for 1/72 but the added details still look good!
So I know you're wondering when are these sets coming out, truth I'm on my second iteration of these sets. Unfortunately there are still a few things wrong with my parts so it will go one more round of revisions before we can go into full production. Thanks for your patience, and I hope you'll see that it is worth the wait!

2 comments:

ridspeed said...

G'Day,

When will this 1/72 jeep detail set be available & where may I purchase this ? Thank you for your time & help.

orange3D said...

I'm afraid the PE sets are discontinued and out of stock.